Tips for starting your first fast:
1) Drink plenty of water. Staying well hydrated will make the fasting
periods much easier to get through.
2) Fast overnight. Throw yourself a bone and aim to fast through the
night, so that you're (hopefully) sleeping during at least eight of those
3) Rewire your thought process. "Think of fasting as taking a break
4) Over commit. It may seem counter-intuitive, but the best plan is
often to start when you're busy -- not on a day when you'll be sitting on
the couch wanting to snack.
5) Stick to your workout plan. Pairing intermittent fasting with
consistent exercise will help you get better results. "It doesn't have to be
hardcore or crazy; it can be something as simple as a full-body strength